The closest major airport is Eugene Airport which is 120 miles Northwest of the park.
There is an airport at Klamath Falls, OR which is 60 miles South of the park.
There is an airport at Medford, OR which is 80 miles Southwest of the park.
From the North
1. Take I-5 South to Eugene, OR take Stateroad 58 East to Highway 97 to Stateroad 138 to the park.
2. Take I-5 South to Roseburg, OR take Stateroad 138 East to the park's north entrance.
3. From Roseburg, OR - Stateroad 138 East to the park's north entrance.
4. From Bend, OR - Highway 97 South to Stateroad 138 west to the park's north entrance.
*The park's north entrance is typically closed for the winter season from mid-October to Mid-June.
From the South
1. Take I-5 North to take Stateroad 62 North to the park's west entrance or to Stateroad 230 North to Stateroad 138 to the north entrance.
2. From Klamath Falls, OR - Highway 97 North to Stateroad 62 North to the park's south entrance.
From the West
Head for I-5 North or South and follow the North and South directions to the park.
From the East
Head for I-5 North or South or Highway 97 North or South and follow the directions for North or South to the park.
Activity & Calendar Page
Address & Phone
Brochures, Maps, Written Info
Crater Lake Lodge
Facts and Figures
Jobs, SCA, Volunteer Positions
Junior Ranger Program
Pacific Crest Trail
Size and Visitation
Copyright © 1995 - 2007 Hillclimb Media
This site is in no way associated with the United States Government, the Department of the Interior or the National Park Service